Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

So Shoot Me

I like A Ray Gun1. Raku Ray Gun - Simak Simulacrum - Rakumancy
2. Mc Tavish Galvanic Carbine - tinplatestudios
3. Old Vic Steampunk Retro Ray Gun - buildersstudio
4. ArcFire P-35 - VictorianVoltage
It's been a while so I thought I'd revisit the good old ray gun. Sure, they're a little more sci fi than steampunk, but I think they fit right in. Plus they've got those great stories in the listings that make me giggle and you don't actually have to worry about shooting your eyes out.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Emi said...

These all seem like weapons that would have been used in Sky Captain or something so I would say they still qualify as steampunk enough. Besides, they are cool which is really what matters. =P

I always love coming to this blog, so much neat stuff for me to add to my ever-growing wishlist.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for featuring one of my Raku Ray Guns. Great blog! We have many more ray guns at www.muddymountainpottery.com/raku-ray-guns.html

Regards,
West Magoon - Rakumancy