Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pink

Yeah, That's Right, I Said Pink
1. Pink/Black Polka Dot Dress w/ Bows and Lace - Shrinkle
2. Cotton Candy Prom Dress - cowgirlheaven
3. Belted Bow Waist Strapless Black Dress - CafeSprinkles
4. ROSE CIRCLE RUFFLE BOLERO - KirstyMcKenzie
I felt like I'd been in a bit of a rut here, so I thought I'd shake things up with a tribute to my 8th grade graduation dress from 19...yeah you don't need to know that. I will of course continue to defend said dress as black and rose...not pink until my death bed.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Sewicked said...

The right shade of pink; like that bolero; paired with black is very punk. It's also really striking.

Houstina Summers said...

Thank you for the post.Your blog rocks!!