Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Ants

The Invading Menace1. Black Ant Necklace - silentcheesecake
2. Ants on a Log Necklace (Bronze) - snashjewelry
3. Insectavora Brooch Vintage Insect Engraving - Schmutzerland
4. Print on Paper/The Predator/Ilona Sampovaara - ilonaart
I am being attacked on multiple fronts by these six legged monsters. They have been all I can focus on for days so here they are in a much nicer form and a bonus one here if you aren't properly afraid of ants yet.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Sewicked said...

As long as they aren't fire ants & aren't in my house, I'm cool.

Lrc said...

I hate it went ants invade! I love that ant engraving locket necklace. I had some attack me when me and a friend were digging through an old junk yard finding cool stuff.