Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Friday, July 20, 2012

JW Kinseys Artifice

The Lamps of Josh Kinsey 
 i got an email the other day pointing me toward these amazing steampunk lamps. They're not on etsy, but they are certainly handmade with great skill. You can find them at www.jwkinseysartifice.com under light fixtures, but be sure to peruse the other sections on the site because there is a lot of eye candy.

On a related note, if you make something awesome that you think the Wunderkammer might like, shoot me an email, the address in is my profile. No promises of course, but it couldn't hurt to share.

0 comments: