Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fantasy

Go Ahead, Dress Up And Pretend1. Steampunk Goth Cirque OOAK ball gown - kimonogal
2. 'GOTH MOTH' Set Corset with Ruffle Train Skirt - OOAK - akashacouture
3. Silver Poet Aristocrat - CelestialShadow
4. Mrs. Lovetts costume replica - EveningArwen
I try hard to find wonderful things to wear everyday, but sometimes you really do just want to go all out and dress to the nines. Perhaps my idea of the nines is a bit different than your average person, but I imagine so is yours. Whether you are into the whole cosplay scene, just dress up for Halloween or you're lucky enough to have balls to attend, these outfits will get you noticed.

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Sewicked said...

I can so visualize any of your chokers with those dresses; except maybe Mrs. Lovetts, unless it's one of the thinner ones.

. c h o k l i t . said...

Goth Moth = hotness. I'm such a predictable sucker for silk and stripes. Sigh.

AJ said...

You always find the best clothes! I love all of these, but especially the first one.

Sidereal Day said...

Lovely, I'm all inspired to dress up.