Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Think Of The Children

A is for Airship, B is for Bioengineering, C is for Captain, D is for Dirigible1. Prof. Elderbridge's Insect Containment Unit - Randominities
2. Smile - Balloon Signed and Numbered Giclee - ettadiem
3. Sock Air Kraken OOAK - figurativepie
4. Come Fly Away With Me Steampunk Dirigible - iluvlucy8
Got little ones in your life? Want to raise them just a bit different? Fill their rooms with colorful images of dirigibles. Give them a stuffed air kraken and start their love of alternate science with an Insect collecting unit. Soon enough they'll be asking for their very own goggles and the adventures will begin.

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Sewicked said...

Did you know that Thinkgeek has a set of mad scientist alphabet blocks?

TotusMel said...

They were already featured in my Mad scientist theme: http://totusmelswunderkammer.blogspot.com/2009/05/mad.html

Myke Amend said...

Thank you Pamela :) So nice to see myself here!

Nice collection, as always - it reminds me I need to get back to doing features and such. I have been too intent on making up for the summer lull and not a good blogger.

Waterrose said...

Very cool kid room picks. Imagine what kind of bed and dresser you could create.