Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Vampire

Rabbit...No, Bunny1. New Moon Vampire Bunny Rabbit - laurelszoo
2. The Vampire Bunny Brigade Zine - zombieromance
3. Vampire Bunny - binarywinter
4. Rabbits as Monsters--Dracula - malbers2
I'm not going to lie, I totally loved Bunnicula as a kid so when Laurelszoo suggested her little bunny for the Wunderkammer I bit. I was shocked at the number of rabbit vampires I had to chose from...I'm a little disturbed actually. Why have we made so many innocent bunnies into blood suckers?

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Zenknitter LesleyD said...

LOL Because they ARE innocent bunnies and no one would suspect them to be vicious blood suckers.
;-)
Gotta watch out for them because you never know if that cute little bunny in the pet shop is going to attack you in your sleep.

. c h o k l i t . said...

OMG, I absolutely adored Bunnicula. Yay for bloodsucking bunnies! Remember the one in Monty Python and the Holy Grail?