Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Black & White

Dressing up should always make you feel fabulous right?1. Elegant victorian ball gown - ParaNoire
2. Couture white silk wedding dress / evening gown black zippers and lace - devaniweaver
3. La chanteuse gown and corset - btrousseau
4. Dress Garconne - madameantoine
I truly wish that I had proper excuses to dress this finely, but alas I do not. I shall try to keep myself happy with some amazing eye candy instead. I have adored the work of ParaNoire for some time, the gorgeously textured Victorian garb is divine. The black and white contrast of devianiweaver and btrousseau's gowns almost make me want to actually wear white. I have also been waiting for the right time to feature this amazing suit as a dress since I first saw it, just jaw dropping in its creativity and...well fabulousness.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Waterrose said...

What lovely dresses. I wish I had a reason to wear things like that as well...

Anonymous said...

Always inspiring, ever steamy..... you collect such intriguing items.

mermaiden said...

i want to know the steam queen who *does* get to wear dresses like that!