Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gear

Simple and slightly nontraditional, but I love gears.1. Veritas Unicoder Pendant - liquidsolution
2. GearCode Cuff - SintheteX
3. Industrial Brass Antiqued Gear Cog Sprocket - Pendant / Necklace - monsterkookies
4. Chunky Black Gear - andyshouse
I know, I know, gears are so overplayed, but that's precisely why I get excited when I find fresh ones with just enough different to be great again. Made in new materials in slightly different configurations, gears can be fresh. So, I present some new gear finds in latex, silver, polymer clay and wood. They are Lovecraftian, cyberpunk and simply elegant. Don't you just love gears?



Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Artsnark said...

great gears!