Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

On A Gray Day

Gray is the new black? No, not really, but does it need to be anything but gray to be gorgeous.
1. Sherry Brandy - JunkhouseDollyard
2. Black gray white Mini Ruffled Harajuku Style Skirt Dress - pinarEris
3. Honeycomb - emilyryan
4. Deep Gray Balloonish Pants - lilybrush

As you might have guessed, I have an affinity for black is all things. Sometimes a little contrast is in order and a bit of gray is what you need. A simple, but stunning strappy dress, an outrageous combination of black and white with gray all over or an architectural masterpiece masquerading as a dress. Of course a stunning pair of gray pants that allow me to wear yet another black shirt works just as well.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Sewicked said...

I like everything but the pants. But then I hate that style of pants with a purple passion. Hey, it's a quirk.

. c h o k l i t . said...

I'm with Sewicked. Have to be gathered like bloomers in order for me to even consider cropped pants.

Honeycomb dress, on the other hand... drool.

Athena's Armoury said...

Love those pants!!