Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Brown Coats

Yes, I'm Aware, There Are No Coats1. Teasdale - Lastwear
2. Brown Floral Ruffly Wrap Pants - weaseltree
3. 2 in 1 Stonewashed Rusty Brown Skirt or Pants - beyondclothing
4. Organic BUSTIER Chest-Halter Top S-L - alterecoclothing
The title here of course refers to the short lived Firefly series and how wonderfully these pieces would fit in that future world. It might be considered a space western, but I don't think I've met a Steampunker yet that didn't enjoy it. I miss Firefly, but at least the Wunderkammer lets me pretend I live there for a bit.

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

AUNIA KAHN said...

:) Great stuff!

Artsnark said...

I want some of these - gorgeous selection

AJ said...

They're all great, but I especially love the skirt/pants!

ReLove Plan.et said...

Gorgeous pieces!
Thanks for including my Organic Bustier top :)

Ree said...

Ohhhhh I likes!!!

Xoxoxxx Ree