Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Safe As Houses

Be They Victorian Or Doll1. Victorian Doll House Birch plywood Laser Cut Kit 2 - VictorianDollhouse
2. Doll House - chrisy22
3. Dooley Mansion - 11x14 - Infrared Photograph - SherriConley
4. Historic Babcock House Fine Art Photograph - thejdawg
If I only had the time, the precious time to put together that Victorian dollhouse. Oh well, it will likely never be, but that is what the Wunderkammer is for. I may find and share all those lovely little things that shall never live at my house. Speaking of my house, I should love to live in one of these as well.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love ALL of these! Wow... I want to live in 2 out of the 4 as well. :)

American Phil said...

love your blog and i check it all the time. check mine out when you get a chance. you may like it. www.ramblingforever.com