Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Lipson Robotics

You Missed The Robots Right?
1. Weston 273 - Assemblage Robot Sculpture
2. Soul Crush 1 - Assemblage Robot Sculpture
3. Rectifier 1 - Assemblage Robot Sculpture
4. Ms Ford - Assemblage Robot Sculpture

All pieces by LipsonRobotics
www.lipsonrobotics.com
I've been fashion heavy lately. I submit my apology in the form of robots. I often hate on assemblage folks, this is because far too many people are doing it wrong. They are boring and predictable...they are not awesome. I submit that the hands behind these assemblage pieces is doing it right. I am so glad there are artists like this along with a few choice others out there reminding me that sometimes putting crap together with other crap does equal awesome.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

SteamSmith said...

LOVE the robots! Your right, in a sea of not so good assembly there are those who can make wonderful things happen. LipsonRobotics is that kind of artist.

Mark aka SteamSmith

tera said...

Mechanical four-square perfection! I love robots...